Stay In It is a mantra. It is a literal and figurative reminder that through conviction, commitment and perseverance, comes great satisfaction and achievement. Things get squirly...Stay In It. Barrel about to crash overhead...Stay In It. Wherever you are, whatever you're doing, if the moment is right...Stay In It.
- Constructed from an advanced, high-performance fiberglass compound to offer optimized structural integrity and frame strength.
- Provides heavy impact energy diversion capabilities in event of crash.
- Crucial weight-saving: BNS Pro, weighing around 800 grams (size S) is up to 25 percent lighter than current BNS versions.
- Extreme temperature resilience: BNS Pro performs at extreme temperatures as high as +70degC and as low as -20degC (-4degF), using a special blend of short fiberglass polymer material.
- Frame construction: Evolution of BNS shaping to promote improved contact with helmet during impact - including rear support edge that fits closer to the body, extra width to account for different helmet sizes and raised chest to avoid hyper-flexion injuries.
- X Strap: Light and easy-to-use BNS fixation system (for optional use).
- SAS (Size Adapter System): Provides adjustable and versatile BNS fitment in size ranges XS - M and XL.
- Padding system: All parts in contact with the body use a compressed EVA foam compound to distribute the impact force over the widest area, yet remain lightweight. A main frame member runs over the shoulders and eliminates weak points in a critical part of the frame to ensure the most efficient load transfer. In addition, the spine-free rear padding system minimizes risk of injury as well as offering excellent levels of comfort.
- Rear stabilizer: Developed to promote PFR (progressive force relief) and dissipate extreme energy loads by transmitting them across the back and shoulders. Stabilizer pads are designed to transfer impact stress loads away from spine (thoracic vertebrae).
- Lycra-laminated foam padding kits: Adaptable and interchangeable EVA foam pads (6 mm and 10 mm) for rear, front and shoulders allow fine-tuning adjustment of BNS to rider's specific needs. It also aids compatibility with other body protection systems.
- Quick-release locking: Innovative auto-locking BNS closure system for rapid and efficient fitting / removal, which offers highly secure and convenient attachment which can also be quickly opened in case of emergency.
- Pivot key: New ergonomically-designed pivot key located at the rear on BNS allows for convenient dismantling.