Giant Loop's Gas Bag Fuel Safe Bladder conveniently transports 1 gallon of hydrocarbon fuel for power sports racing in a collapsible welded film and ballistic nylon reinforced container that rolls up or packs flat when empty, weighing less than 1 pound. Gas Bag Fuel Safe Bladders are compatible with motorcycles, snowmobiles, snow bikes (e.g., Timbersled, Moto Trax), ATVs, UTVs and 4x4s, providing a lightweight, compact means of transporting gas for off-road racing on closed courses.
Winner of Powersports Business "Nifty 50" best new products for 2016!
- Filler neck is standard size, fitting "universal" spouts.
- Materials and construction: Welded film bladder sewn into ballistic nylon sleeve with webbing daisy chain anchor points and handles.
- Each Gas Bag Fuel Safe Bladder is individually pressure tested and made in U.S.A. by Fuel Safe, a leading racing fuel containment manufacturer based in Oregon.
- Volume: 1 or 2 gallon maximum capacity (3.8 or 7.6 liters).
- Weight: 11.5 ounces.
- Dimensions (flat and unfilled): 19.5" long x 9.5" wide.
- Rolled diameter (empty): 4" (approximately).
- Made in U.S.A.
- Note: Intended only for the temporary transport of liquid hydrocarbons for racing vehicles used in professional off-road and closed course competition racing events. The Gas Bag Fuel Safe Bladder is NOT a portable or long-term fuel storage container as described by ASTM, EPA, ARB or other state or federal agencies.